I’m pleased to announce that today, the development team released version 0.4.0 of the UpStage software.
This release, titled R9-2021 and codenamed 4-LOM contains 28 distinct bug fixes and feature enhancements. Some highlights include:
- Adds the ability to utilize audiovisual streaming
- Fixes bug where avatar voices randomly change accents
- Fixes bug where a player could not move an avatar if it was ‘behind’ another avatar
- Adds distinct bubbles for thinking and shouting
- Various contextual verbiage changes for clarity (EG: “remove” rather than “delete”, “player” rather than “user”)
- Fixes bug where certain audience members would see incorrect backdrops
- Adds multiframe backdrop capabilities
As always, on behalf of myself, Helen and Vicki – I’d like to thank the team for their immense efforts during this iteration, we are continually impressed with how quickly you work and are thrilled to have you involved.
Today also marks the start of milestone AP-5 which is scheduled to release on June 27th EDT.