UpStage and the Mobilise/Demobilise project will be presented at this year’s Libre Graphics Meeting (LGM).
We are very happy to announce the first beta release of the new UpStage!
The first milestone in the UpStage rebuild has been reached ahead of time! A working prototype of the stage functionality has been completed and demonstrated.
Nguyen Hong Phat has joined the UpStage development team as a front end/VueJS developer.
I have not update the blog post since in last two sprint I have been upskilling Ruby on Rails as it is a completely new language for me. In this sprint, I have finished issue #295. It is a bug fixing about the tool palettes […]
Hi Everyone, For the past month or so, our team has been working on Upskilling to further the development on Limelight. We’ve been working in peer-programming methods as well as tackling problems together so that we’re able to be all at the same skill level […]
Hi everyone! We’re the 2018/19 UpStage AUT Development Team. Our team consists of Jialing Liu(Sam), Tsz Fung Ho(Isaac) and Hamish Maritz. We’re all third stage students at Auckland University of Technology and are at Stage 1 of our Research and Development Paper. Sorry for being […]
R7-2018 Issue#49, search and filter. At the media list page, there are two new columns ‘uploaded by’ which shows the user who uploaded a specific media item and ‘date’ showing the time the item is created at. On the top the result table, there are […]
R6-2018 In this release I have completed 3 issues #194, #202, #166, and #271 was near completion but didn’t not make it into this release. #194 was disabling function of different tabs, so if the player is on drawing tab then they should only be […]
During R5-2018 I have completed 2 issues, #205 and #304. In #205 I had to change the button name of edit to save, and in the message section, when a player is holding an avatar, then the name of the message should be the avatar […]