The 11:11:11 UpStage Festival took place on 11th November 2011 (with a bit on the 10th and 12th, depending on where you are in the world). This was the 5th annual festival of cyberformance in UpStage. We have compiled the documentation from the festival and it is all linked to so can be visited from this page.
- documentation of the festival
- schedule of performances
- list of selected performances (below)
- performances – full information
- RL access nodes
- media information – releases, support material and links
- the 11:11:11 team
Thanks so much for the great festival; making a performance for Upstage was a great opportunity, we learned a lot during the working process. We enjoyed how the encounter with the media gave shape to our ideas and as co-players, we experienced the sense of connection and cooperation in the moment of performance. The day of the festival was a marathon and a beautiful exchange with all performers and audience. Upstage is a great platform for creative meetings!
Petyr & Gabriella
- Cyberian Chalk Circle: Christina Papagiannouli – Director (London, UK) Evi Stamatiou – Performer (London, UK)
- Edward King: Marlena Corcoran (Munich/Venice) with Marischka Klinkhamer (Amsterdam), Vicki Smith (Aotearoa/New Zealand) and Ben Unterman (Vancouver)
- Flat Earth: Petyr Veenstra and Floris Sirag (the Netherlands)
- Magfalda meets the world in pieces: Gabriella Sacco (Amsterdam, Netherlands), Valentina Tibaldi (Torino, Italy)
- make-shift: an audience with Dave: Paula Crutchlow (UK) & Helen Varley Jamieson (NZ/Germany)
- Property & Theft: Olivia Furber, Harry Giles, et al (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- Goldie Kea and the 3 Sheep: students from Te Tai Poutini, (Aotearoa/NZ)
- Humpty with a twist: students from Te Tai Poutini, (Aotearoa/NZ)
- String Games: Vicki Smith, Hannah, Ellen and Joanne (Aotearoa/NZ)
- Where are the clouds?: Katarina DJ. Urosevic (Serbia), Francesco Buonaiuto (Italy) and The Levi@hans
- Is This On?: Inge Hoonte & Birgit Bachler (the Netherlands)
The 11:11:11 UpStage Festival has received some funding assistance from Creative New Zealand – Thanks CNZ!