2020-21: complete rebuild to mobilise UpStage!
We are currently in the middle of a complete rebuild of the platform – get involved now to contribute to this exciting project!
As part of the Creative Europe funded Mobilise/Demobilise project, the new platform will function on mobile devices as well as desktop computers (no longer dependent on Flash) and incorporate other enhancements. Lead developer for this project is Paul Rohrlach, and the team includes Gloria W. and Nguyen Hong Phat. Read more here.
UpStage is an open source software development; we welcome any interested developers to join the team.
How to get involved:
- visit the UpStage repo on Github: https://github.com/upstage-org/mobilise
- check out the Contribute page on the Moblise/Demobilise website;
- join the developers’ mailing list.
- The next beta release … June 18, 2021
Paul Rohrlach announces the release of version 0.4.0 of the UpStage software.
- UpStage at LGM 2021 May 17, 2021
UpStage and the Mobilise/Demobilise project will be presented at this year’s Libre Graphics Meeting (LGM).
Archival Links & Documentation
- last pre-rebuild version of UpStage: UpStage v3.4.7 on Github;
- v3.4.7 Server Installation Manual (August 2015)
- browse Limelight on Github; this was a first start at the rebuild, led by Paul Rohrlach with input from AUT students, during 2018-2019;
- browse Martin Eisenbarth’s github (video hack version, 2013);