To contact the UpStage team,
To receive announcements about regular events such as the monthly open sessions, join our Announce list.
If you are a programmer and would like to get involved in the project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and also join our Developers’ list.
The UpStage Team
Helen Varley Jamieson: originating artist, project manager, festival architect and co-curator
Vicki Smith: originating artist, designer, workshop facilitator, festival architect and co-curator
Paul Rohrlach: developer, server administrator
Since 2006, teams of students from Auckland University of Technology have worked on UpStage for their final year assessment project. The AUT partnership is co-ordinated through lecturer Anne Philpott, and has been very beneficial to the ongoing development of UpStage – thanks a lot!
In 2014 a team of student web developers from AUT created a new web site for the project, under the tutelage of Gisela Klette. They are: Fan Yang, Matt Jiang, Scott Bakewell and Albin Cyriac. The new web site will be implemented during 2015 – watch this space!
Contributing students as developers:
- 2015-16: Alyssa Byun, Jing (Kelvin) Han, Joshua Kartono
- 2015: Siatua Uili and William Stokes
- 2014-15: Gaoxin Huang, Charlotte Peterson and Yue Li
- 2014: James Williams, Takuma Sato, Mikhail Chen
- 2013-14: Vanessa Henderson, Nikos Philips
- 2013: Lisa Helm, Nitkalya Wiriyanuparb and David Daniels (pictured at right)
- 2012-13: Scott Riddell, Gavin Chan and Craig Farrell
- 2012: Benjamin Qin and Daniel Han
- 2011-12: Nessa Baterina, Karena Goh and Corey Robb
- 2011: Heath Behrens and Vibhu Patel
- 2010-11: Mohammad Al-Timimi, JR Malonzo and Henry Goh
- 2010: Tom Choi, Paul Rohrlach and Craig Farrell
- 2009-10: Natasha Pullenster, Nicholas Robinson and Shaun Narayan
- 2009: John Coleman and Vishaal Solanki
- 2008-09: Shaun Nesbitt, Wendy Wen and Candy Yang
- 2008: Aaron Barnett
- 2007-08: Alan Crow and Tony Wong
- 2007: Endre Bernhardt, Lauren Kilduff and Phillip Quinlan
- 2006-07: Beau Hardy, Francis Palma, Lucy Chu and Wise Wang