Here you will find occasional posts from the UpStage development team; for the most up-to-date information, you can:
- visit the UpStage developer’s IRC (irc.freenode.net#upstage);
- join the developers’ mailing list;
- download the latest version of UpStage;
- read the Server Installation Manual;
- browse the AUT student team’s github;
- browse Martin Eisenbarth’s github.
Note: previously we used Sourceforge, and there is still a lot of information and history of the project accessible here and here. But this is not up to date and anything relevant has been migrated to github.