Here you will find occasional posts from the UpStage development team; for the most up-to-date information, you can:
- visit the UpStage developer’s IRC (irc.freenode.net#upstage);
- join the developers’ mailing list;
- download the latest version of UpStage;
- read the Server Installation Manual;
- browse the AUT student team’s github;
- browse Martin Eisenbarth’s github.
Note: previously we used Sourceforge, and there is still a lot of information and history of the project accessible here and here. But this is not up to date and anything relevant has been migrated to github.
- beta v3 is live! October 29, 2013
- Version 3 on track … October 15, 2013
The current AUT student developer team are on track with UpStage version 3 – the beta version is due at the end of October and v3 itself will be launched ...
- We have a stream! February 22, 2013
If you noticed steam coming from the UpStage IRC channel recently, it’s because Martin Eisenbarth has been working intensely on the video hack; and yesterday you would have also heard ...
- UpStage Video Hack February 8, 2013
- Upload bug solved! August 29, 2012
Great news – the upload bug which has plagued our server since the operating system upgrade in February has finally been solved; thanks to Martin Eisenbarth for working out the ...