Here you will find occasional posts from the UpStage development team; for the most up-to-date information, you can:
- visit the UpStage developer’s IRC (irc.freenode.net#upstage);
- join the developers’ mailing list;
- download the latest version of UpStage;
- read the Server Installation Manual;
- browse the AUT student team’s github;
- browse Martin Eisenbarth’s github.
Note: previously we used Sourceforge, and there is still a lot of information and history of the project accessible here and here. But this is not up to date and anything relevant has been migrated to github.
- Developer Update 02-09-2014 September 2, 2014
Hello Developers and followers of UpStage! This is AUT UpStage Team blog update.
In the last two weeks, we have come up with our detailed plan for the semester. ...
- Update and New Team August 13, 2014
Hi developers and followers of UpStage!
First of all,we apologize for not updating the blog post since October, but from this week, we will be updating developers blog ...
- beta v3 is live! October 29, 2013
- Version 3 on track … October 15, 2013
The current AUT student developer team are on track with UpStage version 3 – the beta version is due at the end of October and v3 itself will be launched ...
- We have a stream! February 22, 2013
If you noticed steam coming from the UpStage IRC channel recently, it’s because Martin Eisenbarth has been working intensely on the video hack; and yesterday you would have also heard ...